Friday, May 13, 2005

Gosh!

Time passes at the speed of light! I am glad I am not a physicist otherwise I would have some regrets about being methaporical. In any case, Monday is gone and still have load of things to do.

A second (again in methapor) to relax and comment about Cold mountain, the movie of the book with the same title by the same director of The English patient.

I couldn't stop watching it from the beggining to the end yesterday night...including the commentaries section. As they said it's kind of a USA Odyssey. This guy Inman had a destiny to fulfill, let's say give a child to Ada. In his journey he conects his life with other's lives and necessarily changes them for good and for bad.

To be in tune with the Civil war, a quote by Lincoln I friend sent me: "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are we going today....? Find your place using this interactive map

  • Muttart Conservatory
  • International Airport
  • Princess Theatre
  • Garneau Theatre
  • Citadel
  • Whyte Ave.

Search the blogsphere (results below)

Search Results