Sunday, May 01, 2005

Books and beds

I am not the best person to ask about books these days...close your eyes and try to think what is besides my bed...ok now that you have thought something check below...

In one side I have tens of postcards of the places I have been and paper and envelopes...from time to time I write to friends and family as the inspiration comes to me.
On the other side I have:
A book-guide to make the best paper airplanes in the world. (Including sheets to tear out and fold)
A book-essay about the film director Wim Wenders
The 5 books of the Trilogy that started with the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.
Have you seen the movie?

What is besides your bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are we going today....? Find your place using this interactive map

  • Muttart Conservatory
  • International Airport
  • Princess Theatre
  • Garneau Theatre
  • Citadel
  • Whyte Ave.

Search the blogsphere (results below)

Search Results