Monday, April 25, 2005

Marion

"I was never lonely, nor alone, nor with others. But I would have liked to be alone at last. Loneliness means: I'm at last whole. How I can say it, as tonight I'm at last alone.

"I must put an end to coincidence. The new moon of decision. I don't know if there's destiny, but there's a decision! Decide!

"We are now the times. Not only the whole town, the whole world is taking part in our decision. We two are now more than us two. We incarnate something. We are sitting in the place of the people and the whole place is full of people who are dreaming the same dream. We are deciding everyone's game!

"I am ready. Now it's your turn. You hold the game in your hand. Now or never!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are we going today....? Find your place using this interactive map

  • Muttart Conservatory
  • International Airport
  • Princess Theatre
  • Garneau Theatre
  • Citadel
  • Whyte Ave.

Search the blogsphere (results below)

Search Results