Thursday, February 09, 2012

February '12 Merry-Go-Round of Life 1

Music of the week: Ludwig van Beethoven - Piano Concerto No. 5 "Emperor"

Movie of the week: Barney's version
Barney Panofsky: ...and I'm just gonna keep talking here, 'cause I'm afraid that if I stop there's gonna be a pause or a break and you're gonna say 'It's getting late' or 'I should get going', and I'm not ready for that to happen. I don't want that to happen. Ever.
[they pause]
Miriam: There it was. The pause.
Barney Panofsky: Yeah.
Miriam: I'm still here.

Food of the week:
French crepes galore, made by a French friend. Savoury and sweet alike.

Book of the week: Sense and sensibility - Jane Austen
"You have no ambition, I well know. Your wishes are all moderate."

"As moderate as those of the rest of the world, I believe. I wish, as well as everybody else, to be perfectly happy; but, like everybody else, it must be in my own way. Greatness will not make me so."

Show of the week: Californication
Becca: I'm not twelve, you can't bribe me anymore. Well you can, but you have to adjust for lifestyle and inflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are we going today....? Find your place using this interactive map

  • Muttart Conservatory
  • International Airport
  • Princess Theatre
  • Garneau Theatre
  • Citadel
  • Whyte Ave.

Search the blogsphere (results below)

Search Results